Please carefully review all our policy documents (before making a booking) all of which are designed to:
- protect learners who are registered with us
- minimise the risk of an adverse effect occurring
- help support all parties in risk management and risk minimisation
- help ensure Pro Safety Management comply with all relevant legislation and guidance
- help improve and refine our products and services.
This policy supports compliance with Pro Safety Management Terms and Conditions of Licence and the IOSH Supplementary Conditions of Licence. Non-adherence to our training policies may constitute maladministration, malpractice and/or a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
You should review the pages below before making a booking:
- the Terms and Conditions of Licence and Supplementary Conditions of Licence (where applicable)
- the Pro Safety Management Maladministration and malpractice policy
- the Pro Safety Management Diversity and Equality Policy
- the Pro Safety Management Appeals policy
- the Pro Safety Management Complaints policy.
- the Pro Safety Management Terms and Conditions
As a visitor to our website, you should also review the policies below:
Last updated September 2nd 2019.
Burbiton Ltd Trading as Pro Safety Management No: 10725378